Visionaire Patient Match Technology
Visionaire is an advanced surgical technology for knee replacement that is based on each patient’s specific anatomy. Custom surgical instruments are designed according to the X-ray and MRI scan images of your knee joint. These custom guides accurately specify alignment, bone cuts, and sizing for precise positioning and placement of knee replacement components. This customized technique is less invasive than traditional methods, enhances preoperative planning, and provides precision and time-saving efficiencies to the procedure
Procedure for Visionaire Knee Replacement
The cutting guides for your knee replacement are prepared in the following manner:
- Three-dimensional imaging of the knee is obtained by MRI scan.
- The position and alignment of the knee are determined.
- A surgical plan is prepared based on each patient's unique anatomy and your surgeon's specific preferences.
- Custom surgical blocks with cutting guides are prepared by engineers based on the surgical plan and the blocks are then sent to your surgeon.
- Two blocks are custom made which fit precisely on the femur and tibia and guide the bone preparation for the knee replacement.
It takes about 3 to 4 weeks following the initial imaging studies to prepare the custom instrument guides for your surgeon to perform the surgery.
Benefits of Visionaire Knee Replacement
- Decreased instrumentation
- Custom patient specific instrumentation
- Enhanced preoperative planning
- Precision and accuracy
- Enhanced efficiencies to reduce operating time
- Less invasive
- Reduced bleeding
Other Knee Procedures
- Total Knee Replacement
- Robotic Unicondylar Knee Replacement
- Revision Knee Replacement
- Verilast Technology for Knee Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Minimally Invasive Knee Joint Replacement
- Patient Specific Knee Replacement
- Patellofemoral Knee Replacement
- Unicompartmental/Partial Knee Replacement
- Computer Navigation for Total Knee Replacement
- Outpatient Total Knee Replacement
- Custom-fitted Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Robotic Assisted Knee Replacement
- After Knee Replacement
- Quadriceps Tendon Repair
- Knee Fracture Surgery
- Meniscal Surgery
- Arthroscopic Debridement
- Bicompartmental Knee Resurfacing
- Non-Surgical Knee Treatments
- Physical Therapy for Knee
- Periprosthetic Knee Fracture Fixation